My name is Christina Becerra and this is my blog! As I find hope and encouragement, my passion is to share it with the world so that maybe someone would be encouraged. The journey hasn't always "felt good", but I am thankful to say that the Lord has sustained me and spoken tenderly to me. My hope is that you would be open to His gentle whispers of steadfast love and peace as you walk through the valley.


March 13, 2010

Definition of a GREAT day

So I went to bed early last night so of course I woke up early today (8:50 a.m. to be exact) and I watched "Confessions of a Shopaholic" with my roommate. Then I went to hammontrees with my best friends (if you've never been, it's a grilled cheese sandwich place with the most DELICIOUS grilled cheese sandwiches). Well after that, we noticed that a new frozen yogurt place on Dickson Street that opened so we went there and got some yummmmy dessert. The people told us that it was the first day it had opened up so we were super stoked. Well, AFTER that, we went to the Fayetteville public library where I checked out 7 different movies and 1 book, all in which i'm about to list. Note, i'm kind of a weird girl and don't really like watching what the "norm" of other girls my age watch. OK, here are the movies:

1. The History Channel "Salem With Trials"
2. National Geographic Channel "In the Womb" (this one is about babies growing in the mothers fetus & shows every detail of ever trimester. SO COOL!)
3. The History Channel "The Haunted History of Halloween"
4. Discovery School "Holocaust Heroes"
5. The History Channel "JFK, a Presidency Revealed"
6. "Sicko" (about Universal Healthcare)
7. "John Paul II" The Millennial Pope

AWESOME MOVIES HUH? hahha, no but seriously.
And then I checked out this book for fun:

1. "The Giver" by Lois Lowry

I also didn't mention the 12+ cd's we checked out, but Mari has all of those with her so I can't list them all.

Anyways, after that we went to sonic and had us some happy hour and then headed up to the mall. We had so much fun just being girls. Its just been such a great happy day and we are about to watch all the movies I checked out.

I freaking love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment