My name is Christina Becerra and this is my blog! As I find hope and encouragement, my passion is to share it with the world so that maybe someone would be encouraged. The journey hasn't always "felt good", but I am thankful to say that the Lord has sustained me and spoken tenderly to me. My hope is that you would be open to His gentle whispers of steadfast love and peace as you walk through the valley.


December 23, 2009

[no subject] literally


words honestly cannot describe this past week.
actually, words give NO justice at describing this past week.
all I can say is that it's clear to me more and more why God wanted me home
for Christmas break, and why God is going to send me back to Arkansas in January.
Such a joyful feeling. The future is about to get really exciting.

Even though I could think of a million more pleasant/comfortable ways life could be at the moment... I honestly wouldn't change a thing. Plus, its not like anyone ever said that growth would feel pleasant or comfortable. I'm truly thankful for this particular season in my life, and I honestly couldn't think of a better time to fall more madly in love with Jesus than I am right now. Nothing in the way and nothing to distract me, absolutely nothing except the cross at which I choose daily to run at full speed towards. It's a wonderful experience, a wonderful journey.

Happy early xmas eve Mr. blog book.




No comments:

Post a Comment