My name is Christina Becerra and this is my blog! As I find hope and encouragement, my passion is to share it with the world so that maybe someone would be encouraged. The journey hasn't always "felt good", but I am thankful to say that the Lord has sustained me and spoken tenderly to me. My hope is that you would be open to His gentle whispers of steadfast love and peace as you walk through the valley.


February 9, 2010

I was born 20 years ago today

So- I just thought I would make this blog short & make a list of all the birthdays I've had since age 1 all the way up to now. Most likely when I'm 90 years old and have absolutely no memory left, this will come in handy. so here I go:

Conception- in my mothers womb
1 year- In Garland at the old rental house
2 years- Same place as first year
3 years- Good 'ol Allen, Tejas.
4 years- Bounce town
5 years- Bounce town again
6 years- Tea party and dress up at kids town
7 years- Pinata & games at my house
8 years- (i really can't remember)
9 years- Planet pizza
10 years- Paint party at my house
11 years- Chuck E cheese
12 years- Swimming at Natatorium
13 years- Too cool to have a birthday party
14 years- Even cooler to have a birthday party
15 years aka Quiceanera- At the Plano Center w/ 23435185 ppl there.
16 years- Got kidnapped and then got my car
17 years- Spent it at Childrens Hospital when I was hospitalized for an eating disorder.
18 years- Dance party at Watters Crossing
19 years- Dinner with my best friends at La Cocina!
20 years- Rollerskating rank with the most incredible people eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment