My name is Christina Becerra and this is my blog! As I find hope and encouragement, my passion is to share it with the world so that maybe someone would be encouraged. The journey hasn't always "felt good", but I am thankful to say that the Lord has sustained me and spoken tenderly to me. My hope is that you would be open to His gentle whispers of steadfast love and peace as you walk through the valley.


April 2, 2010

Future home for 2010-2011

GOOD NEWS!!!
We found a house and we're signing the lease on Monday!!! I'm so excited. Here is exactly what I envision next year living in this house:

-Me cooking in the kitchen VERY frequently until I am as good of a cook as my mom. (note; I WILL be reppin' the apron while I cook)
-Having many girls nights, especially when we're 21 :)
-Gardening/planting flowers in the front yard on a sunny day.
-Having younglife and younglives girls coming over for get togethers.
-Cooking dinner for my younglives girls and their babies.
-Doing laundry and not having to worry about waiting for a washing machine.
-Walkin' around naked in my livin' room... OK NOT REALLY, that is a quote from Alanis Morissette and I just had to say it.
-Having our little puppy epic running around the house (hahha katherine)
-Watching horror movies everyday because our roommate Amanda hates them lol
-Dance parties
-& no boys, like none. hahahaha jk, boys are welcomed.. BUT NOT PAST CURFEW!!!

AHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment